Thursday 23 February 2012

Week 6 - Thursday 23 Feb - last day

So that's it, done. My six weeks at PW came to an end today, with the last of my training sessions. I'm going to save my thoughts and reflections for a post I'll write on tomorrow's long flight home. For now, I'll say that in truth today was a bit anti climactic. I'd hope to end on a high with some new achievement or other, but that didn't happen. Instead, today was one of those days where I hadn't slept well and my body was tight and didn't really get going, probably due to physical and emotional fatigue. But, no worries, they happen, to all of us. Just one slow day out of so many good ones, and I have so much good stuff to look back on and be really pleased about. Before I left today I filmed my last day interview. I didn't watch the recording, so fingers crossed I said what I hoped I would say about this great place and it's people. The video should be on the PW website next week, I think. Actually, I'm not quite done. I'll go to PW tomorrow morning for a last work out (but no trainer session) and to say my farewells before heading off to the airport. I'm ready to come home now. Can't wait to see Ali and the kids and catch up with friends back in Singapore.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that the six weeks have passed so quickly. Incredibly well done in all you have achieved matey and this sets you up so well for future progress. Can you keep the blog going? It is such a great way to connect and see how you are. Safe journey home to everyone. I will try to call soon to check in.

    bests

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, it is awesome to see how you have progressed in the six weeks at Project Walk. This is in a large part thanks to your determination and motivation. Looking forward to seeing you back in SIngapore. Rajan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy. Well done on an incredible journey over the last 6 weeks. I also can't believe it's done so soon. You must be so looking fwd to getting home and being with the family again. And what a great platform you've built to move fwd with. Fantastic. Agree with the Big Man, keep the blog going .... and then write a book! Take care, speak soon, Si

    ReplyDelete