Monday 20 February 2012

Week 6 - Monday 20 February - Just three things...

Today I:


- reached 7.0 mph on the treadmill
- drove a car for the first time post injury (Genny's car, which is a Murano, so pretty much the same car as my Qasqai, spookily; on a car park, all very smooth, no issues!)
- went to a yoga class (with Genny, I managed at least 75% of the poses, no tumbles!)


How about that! 


A huge thank you to David, for helping me get me to this stage (and there's more to come), and to Genny for her amazingly kind and motivational acts. 


I've had a few waves of happiness already tonight! Time to rest and enjoy some more!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul
    . Wonderful news this morning,we can't stop smiling.Don't know what to expect next.
    Julie called round this morning to catch up on your blogs,she's absolutely delighted . As we have known for a long time ,when you put your mind to it you can achieve anything.Driving, Yoga, more things to tick of the things to do list
    .Tony sent you a realy moving blog he realy cares about your recovery. It may be a good idea to send Torres to Project Walk to learn how to move his feet a bit quicker.
    Hotel looks nice, enjoy your stay. Speak to you soon
    .Love Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 great achievements ... This time I can "read" your huge grin in your words. what great help from Genny amazing support but I think you've earned the trust. We await pics of Yoga poses.... No point in you tube for that

    ReplyDelete