Wednesday 22 February 2012

Week 5 - Wednesday 22 Feb

Not a lot of new news today, so this is a short one. David had me work through my warm up routine to help bed that down; and in my session with Steve I jumped off boxes (which was fun as well as a great way to give me more confidence in my right ankle); before getting back to some over speeding, low hurdles (better today than before) and jogging. The highlight of the day came when I was heading out for dinner this evening - the 100 feet or so walk from my room to the lift was, I reckon, my best gait since my injury.


Tomorrow's my last day of training, so off to bed to re-charge for one last push!! 



2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a memorable last day!
    Viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll make it a good one - do something spectacular... Ali x

    ReplyDelete